Pages

grab coffee. go VOTE.


Hello my crafty friends and welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs blog.  Are you ready to rock the Vote this fall?  I was inspired by the fun star studded shorts the Caffeinated Rhino is sporting.  I am using the Ribbon Star stencil and the Marquee Word Stamp set. 

I started with a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" blue printed cardstock.  I used the Ribbon Star stencil and clear embossing ink to stencil the left side of the printed cardstock. I embossed it with white embossing powder and heat set it.  I repeated this technique on the right side of the printed cardstock and embossed it with blue embossing powder and heat set it.  I colored the Rhino and his bird with alcohol markers.  Using a set of click able letters, I created the sentiment  "grab coffee" and "go" on to strips of white cardstock.  Using the Marquee Words I stamped out and created the word "VOTE".  I used the "W" masking off one side to create the letter "V".  I fussy cut each of the letters out and glued them to the strip to read "go VOTE"


so...  Remember to grab your coffee and go vote!


Here are The Rabbit Hole Design products used in this card:

Caffeinated Rhino 3"x4" stamps set

Ribbon Star 6"x6" stencil

Marquee Words 5" x 6.5" stamp set


I hope you enjoyed "grab coffee, go VOTE". card featuring the Caffeinated Rhino stamps set and the Star Ribbon  stencil and Marquee Words stamp set.  Please let me know if you have questions.

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/


 

  

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment