Pages

HELLO

 Hello there and welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs.

It's Kelly here and I am sharing a card featuring several products from the shop.

This card was so fun to make!

I started with Bristol paper and the new "Splish Splash" stencil.

I used Cotton Tail blending brushes with two shades of green ink for the "splashes" and I used a yellow ink with a dauber on the circle/dot parts. Once it was done, I loved it!  I decided to go big on this one and leave it the full 6x6 stencil size.  Cutting it would have been fine, but it'll be a striking BIG card for someone.  I set that aside and worked on the other elements.

I stamped, copic-colored and fussy cut the botanical from "Turtle Botanical". 

Then I stamped the "Hello" from "Marque Words" with green ink .

I went back to the 6x6 panel, relayered it and carefully added neon yellow glitz gel with a paint brush. 

Once it was all dry, I assembled it using foam to pop the botanical. I finished the flower off with glitter pen. 

 

 
 

 

 Turtle Botanical:

 
Marquee Words:
 

 
 Cotton Tail Blending Brushes:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment