Pages

A Bright and Happy Birthday! A fun stencil technique


Today I am on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog sharing this bold birthday card.  I am using the Corner Mandala stencil, the Scripty Happy Birthday stamp set and the Sassy Birthday 2 stamp set to create this colorful card.


I used the shaving cream technique with items purchased from the Dollar Tree.  Add a roll of paper towel and you spent $5 and change for the  dollar supplies. I added some  liquid colors from my stash to use in this technique.


Find  and watch my Facebook Live from Sunday, January 31, 2021 on The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page to see how to create the stenciled image on my card.

The Rabbit Hole Design Product



Thanks you so much for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed this Bright and Happy Birthday card featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs' new  Corner Mandala stencil, the Sassy Birthday 2 stamp set and the Scripty  Happy Birthday stamps set.  Feel free to ask any question or leave a comment below.


Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment