Pages

Enjoy Simple Pleasures!

Hello crafty friends! Kimberly here with The Rabbit Hole Designs to share a card I made featuring the Simple Things stamps set from the new release and the Corner Mandala Stencil. I just adore this Dapper Fella! 


I cut out my first panel 4"x 5 1/4 from white cardstock. I took the Corner Mandala stencil and centered it at the top of the panel (I love that you can use it for more than just the corner). 


I used my Cotton Tail blending brush to blend Bundled Sage Distress Oxide over the center of the stencil. I blended darker in the center to lighter toward the edges. From my stash, I added a black die cut word "Enjoy". 

Next I stamped This little guy from Simple Things and colored him in with Copics {adding a little plaid design to his vest}. 

Copics: 
Cat: E41, E42, E43, R30
Vest E84, E87
Shirt: E81
Pants: E87, E89
Hat: E81, E84, E87
Bow Tie & Umbrella: R35, R39
Shoes: N1, N2, N5, N8
Cup: E40, E41, N2, N5, N8

I fussy cut him out and popped him up on foam tape. I stamped "#Simple Pleasures" from the set, popped it up with foam tape. Then I scattered a few embellishments to finish it off. 

Thank you for stopping by! 

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment