Pages

Let's dress up some envelopes!


Hey yall!  Happy Tuesday!!  Tangii here sharing some of my Easter mailings stash! I LOVE decorating envelopes, I feel like it just adds another "virtual hug" when sending a handmade card!  I took the 1 Line Happy Easter set and the hearts from Je T'aime to quickly spruce up some envelopes! 

I just grabbed a few different colored envelopes and then some inks that paired well.  I stamped the 1 Line bunny almost half way up so I can write the "To" address above the line.  "Happy Easter" is stamped in a darker gray, and the hearts are in red.

These were very simple and quick, but a really fun and easy way to dress up your envelopes a bit.

 All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment