Pages

Just a Note...

Hello my crafty friends!  Today I am on The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog share a simple card to cheer you up!  I am using the Come Fly With Me stamp set.  I used the cluster of bows from  this stamp set for the embossed background.

I stamped the bow image with clear pigment ink on the lower part of a 4: x 5 ¼” piece of pink cardstock. I added clear embossing powder and heat set it with my heat gun.  I stamped the sentiment “Just a note to cheer you up” on white cardstock, masking the stamp and positioning the image in a straight line.  I cut the sentiment strip and mounted it on a black strip that was slightly wider than the sentiment.  I cut notches at each end and attached it to the pink card front in the middle of the ribbon cluster. I mounted the pink card front onto a piece of 4 1/8’ x 5 3/8” black cardstock.  I took a piece of black organza ribbon and tied it around the card front in the center of the card, just above the stamped ribbons and tied it in a bow. The card front is then positioned and mounted on a white A2 card base.  Lastly I added some black gem embellishments to each side of the sentiment strip and the  corners of the card.

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs products used in this card:


Come Fly With Me stamp set


I hope you enjoyed this fun simple Just a Note card featuring the Come Fly With Me  stamps set. I love hearing from you. Tell me what has been your favorite bunny stamp set form The Rabbit Hole Designs March Release?

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment