Pages

Happy Valentines Day - Using those stenciled backgrounds

 MaryAnn, here to share some inspiration using backgrounds created with some of our stencils.

Many of you may recognize these backgrounds from the examples of the stencil on our website.  Why is that you may ask? Well because I am the one testing the stencils when they first arrive and then I use the test to take and post pictures to our website of what the final stenciled image will look like for you all.  I have amassed quite the stack of examples and decided to take over the blog today to show you how I used them.  There are no recipes, just pictures.  I hope you enjoy them.


Corner Mandala Stencil





Thank you for falling down The Rabbit Hole for a few minutes!
MaryAnn - Co-Founder The Rabbit Hole Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment