Pages

Head over Clover for you!


Hey yall!  Happy Sunday!!  Tangii here sharing a fun lil St Paddy's tag.  I used the new Spring Florals #2 paper pack along with the Clover Bunny stamp & die sets.


I am in love with the yellows in the floral paper!  I just quickly colored up my bunny image and then used the die to cut him out (I LOVE coordinating dies!!!), doesn't he look great against that floral paper?!?

The sentiment is also from the set, I stamped it on a die cut piece of white cs and then kind of tucked it under the "hugs" a little.  My Clover Bunny is popped up and kind of sits on the sentiment (like a shelf).  You could certainly do some fancy coloring with this bunny, but I kept the coloring simple so I could easily make a handful of these!  These tags will go on Easter baskets!

 All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment