Pages

Happy Easter Y'all

Hi TRHD Fans! I have a fun card to share today featuring the awesome One Line Happy Easter Stamp from the February release at The Rabbit Hole Designs!


As you can probably see this is a pretty simple design on the card. But honestly, when you have such a clever and unique product to work with, it really doesn't take much to make a cool card! 
For this card I started with a panel of striped pattern paper in A2 size. I used my powder bag to prep the surface of the paper and then stamped the image with some clear embossing ink using my MISTI. I did the same with the sentiment. I then poured some white embossing powder on top of the sticky clear ink and set it with my heat tool. I wanted the white embossed part to really stand out on the striped background so I did a little bit of ink blending as well over it with a navy ink to help it stand out more. 


Next, I popped the panel up on an A2 size card base and added a few sequins for some additional interest. Cool huh? I told you it was easy. I'm really happy with how this design turned out!

I hope that you liked the card today. Be sure to check out all the fabulous products that The Rabbit Hole Designs carries. You can follow this link HERE to see their whole product line. 

Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to check out additional information on the products that I used to create this card you can visit my blog at amyswares.com 
-Amy

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.



No comments:

Post a Comment