Pages

Sweet Easter!!

 Hello, my crafty friends! Terra here with a sweet Easter card using just the new 1 Line Happy Easter Stamp Set 2x6 Stamp Set




I loved putting this fun card together! I stamped the bunny 4 times with different distress oxide inks on Bristol smooth cardstock. I went with this paper because I knew I wanted to add a lot of fun splatters to this card. I really wanted to go with those fun pastel easter colors. 




I also added a few of the bunny sequins just to give it a little bit of sparkle. When stamping the bunnies I masked off the lines on the stamp set so that I could have them all in a row. This is such a great set to work with and has a ton of versatility to it.




For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.



No comments:

Post a Comment