Pages

Missing You Always

 Hi TRHD Fans! I have a fun card to share today featuring the awesome Corner Mandala Stencil  from the February release at The Rabbit Hole Designs!


For this design I used shimmer powders with this awesome new stencil. I sprayed some pixie spray on the back of the stencil to temporarily hold it down on the paper. 



I carefully tapped out little bits of the shimmer powder across the panel in the openings of the stencil. Then I spritzed it with a water bottle to really activate the powder and let it spread around the panel. I sopped up some of the extra water with a paper towel before I removed the stencil. It's hard to see in the picture but there is a beautiful shimmer in these pigments. 

I chose a sentiment from a different older set by TRHD called Space - Miss You. I stamped that on some colored cardstock that matched the design and die cut them out with fancy circle dies. I popped the sentiment up on the panel and attached the panel to the card base and that's it. 

I hope that you enjoyed the card today. Be sure to check out all the fabulous products that The Rabbit Hole Designs carries. You can follow this link HERE to see their whole product line. 

Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to check out additional information on the products that I used to create this card you can visit my blog at amyswares.com 

-Amy

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


3 comments:

  1. The article has genuinely peaks my interest level for blogs. Custom foiled swing tags Printing, free UK delivery. Any size any shape gold, silver and lots more foil colors to choose Call 0203 769 5141.. Swing tags are the effective way for the brand recognition among the customers. They make your brand distinctive among the other brands. As a result, the customer’s engagement becomes extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete