Pages

A Brew-ti-ful Sneak Peek

 Hi Rabbit Hole Friends, I hope you're having a fabulous day!  Joy, here sharing a full  sneak peek of the new Spring Coffee stamp set, that will be available with the new release on March 29th!! If you're anything like me, coffee is a must, and flowers are bonus!  


  It's not going to be a real shock to anyone that I broke out my Copics for this stunning image illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats. I chose simple Spring like blends for the florals, and kept the coffee sweet and creamy!


Instead of using patterned paper, I chose to make my own background. Using a persimmon colored card stock from my stash I applied an iridescent glaze through the Open Heart stencil to create this subtle background.

After the panel was completely dried I trimmed it down to 5x5 inches and matted it with a thin black trim. My card base measures 11 x 5.5 inches scored down the middle leaving a thick white border around the card. I find that images pop when you leave a bold white border. For the final touches, I added a few gems from my stash because you can never have enough sparkle.

I had so much fun creating this card, and I hope it inspires you to create something special today!  Remember on March 29th this stamp will be available for purchase. You can follow the link HERE to see the entire line from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  

I think that wraps it for me!  You can always find me on my blog,  JoyWilsonInk.  

For more inspiration, information, and updates make sure to checkout these places: 

Bye for now!!!  

2 comments: