Pages

Our Friendship is the Greatest Adventure!

 Hello Everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the blog today. I have a fun and sweet card to share with you using some of my favorites of TRHD products.


On my Slimline card I used Come Fly With Me Stamp Set, Come Fly With Me Die Set, and Clouds in my Coffee Stencil. I first stamped this image onto Watercolor paper with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink using my Misti to get a good crisp image. I then colored it in with my Gansai Tambi Watercolors and my Black Velvet brush and some water. I flickered some pink paint splatters when I was done coloring. I then used the dies to cut my image out.


I used a Slimline die from my stash to cut out my background panel with 110lb cardstock. I then used the Clouds in my Coffee stencil with Brocken China Distress Oxide ink and my Cotton Tail Blending Brush. I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and cut it out with my trimmer. I added my panel and my image to a Slimline card base. I then added foam tape to the back of my sentiment and added it to my panel. I had this bow on my desk and it matched the flowers so I added it. Lastly, I added drops and sequins to match. I hope you like my card.

TRHD Products Used:

Clouds In My Coffee Stencil

Cotton Tail Blending Brushes

Happy Crafting and Thank you for stopping by!

Von Marie

For more Inspiration, Updates, and News make sure to check out these Awesome Places

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube






1 comment: