Pages

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 Hello Everyone! Von Marie here and I wanted to wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you are wearing green today. I have a card to share with you today using the New Clover Bunny Stamp Set.


Isn't this Clover Bunny cute? I adore this image. I chose use No Line Coloring technique which is really new for me and I need practice but this bunny doesn't take much coloring so I tried that technique with this image. I first stamped the image with Gina K Designs Skeleton Leaves onto Neenah Solar White 80lb using my Misti. I colored the image in with Copic Markers and used the Clover Bunny Die set to cut my image out.


Sometimes in my stash I have extra scraps that are inked and so I had this ink blended grass scrap of paper that was die cut with a grass die and was ink blended with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide onto Sweet Sentiment cardstock. I also ink blended some clouds onto Neenah Solar White Cardstock 80lb using Broken China Distress Oxide ink, Clouds in My Coffee Stencil, and Cotton Tail Blending Brushes. I cut out my grass and clouds with a double stitched rectangle and layered them together. I used a A2 rectangle die with the Spring Floral #2 6x6 paper Pack. My sentiment was stamped onto a cloud scrap of paper with green ink that was cut to a banner with a die. Everything was glued with liquid glue to a A2 card base, except my bunny that is popped up with foam tape. Lastly, I added white gel accents with my Signo pen and sequins to match. I hope you like my card.

TRHD Products Used:

Clover Bunny Stamp 3x4







For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places


Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Von Marie







No comments:

Post a Comment