Pages

Hello Brew-tiful!


Hey yall!  Happy Wednesday!!  Tangii here and I'm inking up the Spring Coffee set (to be released later this month!), it's a special peek for the Spring Coffee Lover's Blog hop!  For this card I made it simple and clean, letting the coloring and the gorgeous image take center stage!  

I colored up all of those beautiful flowers in pinks and very pale oranges.  I wanted the cup to "pop" a little and couldn't decide on how to color or which color to choose so I paper pieced it.  If you look closely, the front flowers are in front of the cup and there are a couple of leaf sprigs behind it, so I cut along the flowers and slipped my paper pieced mug behind them.  I love how this turned out!  I die cut a "hello" and popped it up. I am so in LOVE with this image and the way this turned out!  Thanks for popping by!


 The Spring Coffee stamp set will be available next week along with the April Release at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

2 comments: