Pages

You're Brew-ti-ful

 Hello crafty friends! Kimberly here and I have a full sneak peek from The Rabbit Hole Designs to share with you today for our "Spring Coffee" stamp set that will be released on March 29th! I love this beautiful image designed by Tatsiana. 


I stamped the image on kraft cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers and fussy cut it out. Then I painted white gesso through my "Back Alley Stencil" on a kraft cardstock panel. Once that dried, I layered it on a panel of white cardstock, popped the image up on foam tape and positioned it over the brick background. I adhered that to a kraft card base and added a few sequins for bling. Isn't his image gorgeous???


Copics used: 
Hydrangea: RV11, RV13  and Prisma pencil PC989
Peony: RV13, RV14
Leaves: YG21, YG23, YG25 
Coffee Cup: E41, E40, E81 Prisma pencil PC938

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places



4 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty. Love it on the kraft and love the brick look. It really is Brew-tiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the softness that the kraft beholds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout and brown is one of my favorite colors

    ReplyDelete