Pages

Bon Voyage!

 Hello, my crafty friends! Today I have a super sweet card using the Adventure Awaits Stamp & Coordinating die set. This set is fantastic for that perfect going away card!



For the coloring of the bunny I used warm grey alcohol markers and I really wanted the camera to stand out just a bit from the bunny but I didn't want to use a black since they can be tricky and you can lose some of the details. Once the ink was dry enough I used glossy accents to give the lens a pop.




To create the background I pulled out one of my stitched hill dies and added rustic wilderness along with twisted citron to add a little dimension to the hills, for the sky I took tumbled glass and just picked a few spots to add a bit of color. 





                                                    Adventure Awaits 4x6 Stamp Set









No comments:

Post a Comment