Pages

Adios! Safe Travels

 Hi Rabbit Hole fans. I am so excited to share this card today featuring the adorable Adventure Awaits stamp set and the Spring Floral #1 paper pack from the March release at The Rabbit Hole Designs!



On this card I created the background and set the scene with the new Spring Floral #1 paper pack. I love the colors and designs in this paper pack. I used this double sided paper to create a backdrop for the ground and the sky. I ink blended a little bit on the die cut pieces just to give it a little more depth. I also hand cut some pieces of vellum to create the clouds in the sky and layered those on the background. 


For the adorable bunny, I chose one featured from the new Adventure Awaits stamp set. I stamped the image out in black ink and colored it in with my alcohol markers. I fussy cut the image out but Coordinating dies are available for that stamp set. 


I stamped one of the sentiments also from the stamp set onto a piece of the pattern paper and popped that up on the suitcase part of the image. All that was left was to attach all the pieces onto the A2 size card base.

I had so much fun creating this card. I hope that you found some inspiration here. Be sure to check out all the fabulous products that The Rabbit Hole Designs carries. You can follow this link HERE to see their whole product line. 

Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to you can check out my blog at amyswares.com 

-Amy

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment