Pages

Special Delivery Mini-Slimline

 

Hello my crafty friend, it's Amanda from Pear Blossom Press again! I'm back with another mini-slimline card today (you're shocked, I know). 

Instead of creating a scene for my cute little bunny from Special Delivery, I used pattern paper to pull the card together. It's a simple trick, but there are a few things to keep in mind so your image doesn't get lost, and to make sure the paper actually coordinates. Head on over to my blog for details! 

Thanks for stopping by today! My sample card today features the Special Delivery Stamp Set, Coordinating Die, and Spring Floral #1 Paper Pack. I'll be back soon with another fun card to share. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news from The Rabbit Hole Designs, make sure to check out these places...

No comments:

Post a Comment