Pages

Vacation Vibes

 

Anyone else miss traveling? I do! Amanda from Pear Blossom Press here again, with a mini-slimline that's full of vacation vibes and is ready to be shipped off on an adventure... 

I stamped the cute little suitcase bunny from Adventure Awaits on a 3" x 6" panel in Warm Glow ink and no-line Copic colored him. For the background, I drew in a simple hardwood floor, baseboard, and a pale yellow wall. Using a gold gel pen, I drew in lines and circles to create the pattern in the wallpaper. It reminds me of a tropical hotel.

To pull the card together, I heat embossed the sentiment with white powder and mounted the panel on a 3¼" x 6¼" kraft card base. A few gold gems finish the card and add more shimmer. Easy peasy, and ready for an adventure!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. If you're feeling vacation vibes too, I hope you'll give this card a try. I'll be back soon with another fun card to share. Until then, find me on my blog... pearblossompress.com

For more inspiration, updates, and news from The Rabbit Hole Designs, make sure to check out these places...

No comments:

Post a Comment