Pages

Come fly with me, we rise by lifting others!

 Hello! Kim here to share with you a card featuring the super adorable "Come Fly With Me" stamp set from the March release. Aren't the new releases from our new artist Tatsiana amazing??? 


I started out with cutting down a piece of blue cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4". Then I used the "Clouds in my Coffee" Stencil and blended Speckled Egg Distress Oxide over it to fill the background. I attached that to my white card base. Next I stamped The bunny image using Memento Black ink. I colored the image in with Copic markers and added a white dot to the cheeks using a white Signo pen. The Copics I used are as follows:

Bunny: W00, W0, R11, R30
Basket E40, E41, E43
Bow BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05
Flowers R24, R27, R29
YR4, YR7, YR9
Y13, Y15, Y17
YG13, YG17
BV01, BV02, BV04
BG01, BG02, BG05

I die cut the image out using the Come Fly With Me die and then I fussy cut it to remove the white border. The reason I did that was because I also cut a piece of the blue cardstock out with the die so I could layer it behind the image. Then I adhered foam tape behind it and put it on the cloud background panel. I stamped the sentiment "We rise by lifting others" on a piece of white cardstock and cut flags out of each side. I placed a skinny strip of black cardstock behind the piece with the sentiment and glued it to the balloon. I added a piece of foam tape behind the part of the sentiment that hung off the balloon. To finish it off, I added a few enamel dots from my stash. I just love how bright and cheerful this is.  

Thank you for stopping by! 

Kimberly






No comments:

Post a Comment