Pages

Come Fly with Me Easy Slider

 Hello my crafty friends! Today I am using the New Come Fly with Me Stamp & Coordinating Die set to make this easy slider slimline card!



I knew I wanted to have a cloudy background so I pulled out the Clouds in my Coffee 6x6 Stencil  I love the realistic look of these clouds! I used a few of my blue distress oxides to add a little definition.


I used my zig markers to add a nice pastel color to the flowers and leaves that are lifting this sweet bunny up in the air. For the slider, I just grabbed a die from my stash and saved the piece it cut out so that I could inlay it back into the card.


I really love the softness I got from using softer colors. For the sentiment, I didn't want a harsh black so I found a blue embossing powder and heat embossed the sentiment, and added another cloud just to keep the theme going




For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.





1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS TERRA!!! Great idea using the blue embossing powder, it definitely looks softer on this amazingly adorable card!!! Blessings & hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete