Pages

Easter Bags and Tags

 Hello there, Rabbit Hole Friends!

It's Kelly here on the blog today sharing a couple Easter tags and bags I made for my niece and nephew.
I can't wait to put some treats in here and drop it off at their house. 

 

 
 
 



 My tag is made from the "Spring Floral 1" paper pack.  I used a store bought tag and traced it on the back to create the base.  I cut thinner strips from other papers in the pack and hand cut the "flags" on the ends.  

I stamped "1 Line Happy Easter" on white card stock and cut the focal point out with a circle die cut.
I carefully cut the sentiment "Happy Easter" so I could stack the words for this project.  I can still use it horizontally later.  I used my stamping tool to align the words on the tag and stamp.  

 

 
 
 


 

To decorate the bags, I used stencils and ink.  The pink version uses "Candy Twist" and the green one is the "Back Alley" brick stencil.  The picture shows how I taped one of the bags to prepare it for the ink blending. 




 Thank you for stopping by the blog to see my bag and tag project.
Have a great day,
Kelly

Products used in this project are below:

 

 1 Line Happy Easter

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment