Pages

Bunny... Go With All Your Heart

Hi Rabbit Hole Friends, I hope you're having a fabulous day!  Joy, here with a super fun travel inspired card today featuring the adorable Adventure Awaits stamp set.  I don't know about you, but I'm living vicariously through this little guy!  I may be a little jealous of his travels, but one thing is for sure he goes with all of his heart!  


On this card I wanted the cute bunny from the Adventure Awaits stamp set to be the focal point, so I made a simple background to accent him.  This background was made using alcohol markers.  I just love the way this little guy pops from the page!  



To make this card I stamped the image with an alcohol friendly ink and colored the image using a range of one color family.  I started with the lightest color to prime the paper and then used what I call the scary dark color to get bold contrast.  Those dark colors can be scary, but it is the way your stamps jump off the page. I mentioned making my own background.  When making your own background I suggest using a very light color to map it out so that you aren't stuck with it, if it doesn't work out.  



Let's talk about the bunny a little bit.  When creating a white critter, you still have to add shading to make it pop.  Here I used three cool gray alcohol markers to give the bunny depth and dimension.  I hope that helps?  



I had so much fun creating this card, and I hope it inspires you to create something special today!  You can follow the link HERE to see the entire line from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  

I think that wraps it for me!  You can always find me on my blog,  JoyWilsonInk.  

For more inspiration, information, and updates make sure to checkout these places: 

Bye for now!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment