Pages

A dose of Reali-tea




Hello everyone! DTM Shanna here today with a card featuring The Rabbit Hole Design‘s New Release for October, Caffeinated Reindeer! All of them new caffeinated critters are so flipping fun to play with, you will want to check them all out here, if you haven’t already.

Moving on to my card for today... I had a lot of fun watercoloring my reindeer, and then was *puzzled* by what to do for a backgound.  Puzzled you say?  My perfect solution was found with TRHD’s Puzzle Box stencil!  I used Nuvo expanding mousse, but chose not to heat set it so it retained more of the metallic finish.  The stencil was applied over a Barn Door distress oxide ink blended card panel. The red and green came together for a fun Christmassy background I think!



I added a bit of interest by die cutting a circle from some metallic gold printed vellum and stamped the caffeine symbol from the stamp set all over it.  The sentiment is from the Perfectly Blended sentiment stamp set, and was stamped on a banner die cut and water colored to match.


Have you started making Christmas cards yet?
That wraps up my post for today, I will be back next week for another trip down The Rabbit Hole!  Until then you can find me over on my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness or over on Instagram!
-Shanna
For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.
The Rabbit Hole DesignsThe Rabbit Hole Designs InstagramThe Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook PageThe Rabbit Hole Designs PinterestThe Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

2 comments: