Pages

Therm O Web Collaboration: Fall is in the Air



Morning Friends! 
Charmaine with CharCards on the Rabbit Hole Designs Blog!

This week we are teaming up with Therm O Web to showcase you some old and new products that we use in our products. 
I am an Autumn baby so these gold Deco Foil and leafy designer toner sheets just spoke to me! I will link all my products used in the post.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 20190915_1600267456851903282201301.jpg


Using my favorite Love you more stamp, I decided that they need a Fall background. This stamp set is available 
Deco Foil Clear Toner Sheets - Endless Leaves pictureDeco Foil Transfer Sheets - Copper picture
Love You More Clear Stamp 4x6

Here is what I did:

** Switch on your laminator***
1. Stamp, cut and color the lovely couple. I used Copics.
3. Stamp the sentiment on yellowish paper, used
  My Creative Time's sentiment strip for the stitched die
4. For the "Fall", I used Pinkfresh's Adore Alpha Die Set and craft foam. Cut another set out of yellow cardstock and another out of gold/ mirror card stock. 
5. Glue the foam and cardstock with liquid adhesive. I used Gina K connect glue

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 20190915_1558458713080945495934890.jpg

6. Now for the fun background: 
This clear Deco Foil Designer Toner Sheet, Endless Leaves, is GORGEOUS.
7. Pair it with ICraft Deco Foil Copper Cabre transfer sheet and run it through the laminator.
(Follow the directions of the packaging). 
The Rabbit Hole has transfer sheets in stock as well. Click here.
8. Cut the leafy background down to your card size (4.25 x 5.5)
9. Adhere the leafy background to the card using Therm O Web tape runner. This will not show through the clear sheet. Amazing right???
10. Adhere all the elements onto the card and as a final touch, use the gold "shadow outline" from letters and adhere to the word Fall. 
11. I used dimensional tape to adhere the sentiment

Hope you liked my card and all the elements I used from Therm O Web. These Clear designer Toner Sheets are amazing and very easy to work with. I hope you will give it a try!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.








Leafy kisses!
Charmaine 


4 comments:

  1. The foil heart makes this card even more special. The kids are really cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The foiling adds another touch of
    class to an already-great card.
    Love the kissing couple.
    Lovely card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image and pretty background! Love that foiled leaf design!

    ReplyDelete