Pages

This is My Costume!

Hello everyone! DTM Shanna here today with a card featuring The Rabbit Hole Design‘s new release for November, Hoggy Holidays! With today being Halloween, I just couldn't bring myself to make a Christmas card!!  Sooooo....who else loves a piggy dressed up for halloween in a Rudolph mask??  LOL


My card design actually used a lot of pattern paper scraps from a 6x6 pad I had in my stash. I inked all the edges in black ink to help tie everything in together.  My Pig was colored using my Zig Real Brush Markers and fussy cut out.  I popped him up with foam tape on top of the tag to add some dimension. Extra touches included adding glossy accents to the lenses of the glasses to make them more  “realistic”!



My sentiment came from the Pumpkin Hair Don't Care stamp set.  It was the perfect sentiment to turn my *Christmas* stamp into something for Halloween!!  



Here is the full stamp set, isn't it cute??  



That wraps up my post for today, I will be back next week for another trip down The Rabbit Hole!  Until then you can find me over on my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness or over on Instagram
-Shanna


For even more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

1 comment: