Pages

You Mocha Life Sweet




Good morning crafty peeps!
It's Lisa here with you today.
Today on the blog I am sharing a new card using the new release from 
The Rabbit Hole Designs. I made a card using the brand new Caffeinated Butterfly!
I am in love with this image, there is so many fun parts to color in her wings!

Let's get right to the card, here is the recipe:

1) I started with a white piece of card stock and I used blending brushes
to blend blue and purple ink over the 

2) Next I took a heart die and cut a panel from the blended stencil pattern.
I also cut a piece of black card stock from a scalloped heart die to back the 
stenciled heart and really make it pop!

3) I stamped the Caffeinated Butterfly with Copic friendly ink so I could use
my Copic markers to color the butterfly in blues and purples to match the stenciled heart.

4) I used my Scan n Cut to cut out a black matte to put behind the butterfly so she would
really stand out on the white background.

5) For the sentiment I used the Perfectly Blended stamp set from  The Rabbit Hole Designs 
and stamped it using sticky embossing ink and sprinkled it with white embossing 
powder and melted the powder with my heat gun. 
I cut the sentiment out using a banner die and popped it up on foam tape
towards the bottom right of the card.

6) I also popped up my Butterfly for extra dimension. I cut off part of the 
heart so it lined up with the edge for a more organic look.

7) Last but certainly not least I addd some bling with some Purple Jewels 
for some added interest and color.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Don't forget The Rabbit Hole Stamps are also available at 
and

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Have a great day, I already am!
🦋Lisa 🦋 

2 comments:

  1. so fun Lisa!
    I'll share this in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!! love the stenciled heart :)

    ReplyDelete