Pages

Ruff Life

Hey, Hey!  What did you think of our inspiration hop and new goodies?  I sure had fun playing with them!  Well I have another card today using those now products.  


I think this card says it all!  Life is rough before coffee, no matter what day of week it is!  The boxer and the sentiment get Oscar for sure, but that paper get's best supporting actor. LOL

I made this card by:

  • Stamping my image on Copic friendly paper and coloring it with my Copics. I used my 0 blender to make the edges of the robe look fluffy like terry cloth. 
  • You'll notice that next, I used my gold gel pen to make his boxer shorts a bit sassy. 
  • After it was dry (not to smudge the gel pen), I fussy cut it out and put it aside. 
  • Next, I pulled out this DP from Echo Park and I die cut it using my Wonky Stitches die.  
  • I brushed the edges with a blue distress ink and then I adhered it to my base. 
  • Next, I cut the red CS and my white smaller.  I stamped the sentiment on my white and adhered that to the red, which I adhered to my DP. 
  • Lastly, I added my pooch into the scene with some foam tape. 
Here is one more look:




So, do you love the latest release and all the caffeinated critters?  What is your fave stamp/set?  I am not sure I can chose.

Don't forget you can now get these stamps in the shop and at Simon Says Stamps as well. 

Thanks for visiting and head on over to my blog for a list of supplies.  Have a fantastic day! ~Katie


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 

2 comments:

  1. so fun, I'm going to share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought him!! loooove this card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete