Pages

Ruff Morning?


Good Morning crafty friends!

Welcome back for some coffee loving inspiration. Echo here down the rabbit hole. Do you have ruff mornings? There are days I certainly do. This boxer is my spirit animal for sure. I love this new addition to the coffee critter line up. You can find him here. I thought it would be fun to back a scene with him standing in front of a window with the sun shiny bright through the window and the boxer looking not very happy about it!

Here's how I made this card.


Stamp image on Copic friendly paper with Copic friendly ink. Color with Copic markers.


Fussy cut.


Die cut window. Then I colored the die cut window with a Copic marker. E59 walnut


Die cut a wood panel and a piece and piece of patterned paper. 


Cut a panel of white card stock to fit behind die cut window.


Mask of the bottom a bit to add grass later. Ink blend sun rays on white window card panel.



Move mask up and mask off the sun rays. Ink blend grass.


With a Copic marker- E59 walnut color die cut wood veneer paper. No need to do all just the little bit that will be showing.


I cut another strip of the wood veneer paper and colored it. Stamp sentiment in VersaMark and emboss with white embossing powder. 


Cut a piece of vellum for window. Assemble window panels and die cut card panels. Add to card base. Add caffeinated boxer with foam tape.



​For further detail head over to my blog 

  For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Stamp on- Echo



2 comments:

  1. Such awesome colors! I'm going to share this in the coffee loving papercrafters fb page.

    ReplyDelete