Pages

TRHD & Therm-O-Web Collaboration

Happy Monday everyone!
Niccole here ...

I am so excited to be collaborating for The Rabbit Hole Designs with Therm-o-Web this week. I will be sharing not one but two blog posts. So make sure you check back later in the week.

You can enter win $25 in Therm-O-Web product. Head on over to their site to find out how.
I am using one of my favorite stamps from The Rabbit Hole Designs, which is Gourd-geous and the Diamond Flower stencil. Both are available at Simon Says Stamp and at The Rabbit Hole Designs stores.
 
This is the Therm O Web Transfer Gel I used for my card along with the Silver Shattered Glass Deco Foil. Have I told you I LOVE this foil? I do, I really do!

Now onto my card ...

Here is how I made this card:

1. Turn laminator on to really heat it up good.
2. Cut and fold a black A2 card base.
3.On the card front I used my stencil to apply the Transfer Gel
4. I let the Transfer Gel dry. It's dry when it turns clear.
5. Place fold shiny side up on to of card with Transfer Gel
6. Put card with foil on it in carrier sheet
(I use a piece of copy paper folded in half)
7. Run through laminator
8. Peel foil away from card to reveal your masterpiece.
9. Added black circle to center front of card
10. Stamp, color, and cut out TRHD pumpkin image
11. Attach Pumpkin with foam tape.

** Make sure not to throw away the negative piece from your foil. You can definitely reuse it . I will be sharing a card really soon using the negative piece of foil.**

 Doesn't this Silver Shattered Glass Foil just sparkle? I mean it shines here but trust me this picture does NOT even do it justice. I think it definitely is one of my favorite foil.
This cute pumpkin is floating on the top of the card with foam tape. I love how the hat is gray and it adds to the Silver Shattered Glass foil. Wouldn't you agree?
Here is one more look at the full card. I just want to say ... If you have never played with foil; you really should try it. It is so much fun and there are so many possibilities when using Therm-O-Web products. Make sure you come back later in the week ... I will be using Therm-O-Web Flock. It is so fuzzy and bright. It makes me happy every time i use it.

  For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

-Niccole-


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the foil on this card. I have never used it before, but would love to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background! Love the foil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the multi-colored foil. It
    will go with anything. The lattice
    design on the background is great.
    thanks for sharing a fun card.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the sparkle! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete