Pages

Roll me in Glitter!


After a very rough week and illness we shared liked M&M's in my house, nothing makes me happier than making a card. And my subject? Our trusty sassy unicorn!





This stamp is available at The Rabbit Hole Designs and at Simon Says Stamp.



Here is what I did:
1. I have had this fabulous glitter cardstock for years and decided today was the day to use it. I die cut a circle off center from the left corner.
2. Add silver vellum in the open circle spot.
3. Stamp, cut and color the unicorn.
4. I used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut the unicorn and the word unicorn.
5. This is a top folding card, 4.25 x 5.5.



I hope you can make this easy card that will make a friend's day brighter!
Unicorn kisses,
Charmaine
www.facebook.com/charcards2017

2 comments:

  1. LOL! What a cute card! Love the sentiment! Glad to hear the household is on the mend!!

    ReplyDelete