Pages

TRHD & Therm-O-Web Collaboration #2

Happy Friday everyone!

Niccole here; I am back with another collaboration post for The Rabbit Hole Designs and Therm-O-Web. This is my second blog post so if you missed the first one you can catch it ... HERE.


You can enter win $25 in Therm-O-Web product. Head on over to their website to find out how.


I am using another one of my favorite stamps from The Rabbit Hole Designs, which is Caffeinated Owl and the Candy Twist stencil. Both are available at Simon Says Stamp and at The Rabbit Hole Designs stores.
 
This is the Therm O Web Transfer Gel I used for my card along with the Deco Foil Blue Diamond Flock. This flock is so fun to use. It reminds me of those old black fuzzy posters you could color ... remember??

Now onto my card ...
Here is how I made this card:

1. Turn laminator on to really heat it up good
2. Cut and fold a black A2 card base
3.On another black card panel I used my stencil to apply
the Transfer Gel
4. I let the Transfer Gel dry. It's dry when it turns clear
5. Place flock fuzzy side DOWN (very important)
6. Put card with flock on it in carrier sheet
(I use a piece of copy paper folded in half)
7. Run through laminator
8. Peel flock away from card to reveal your FUZZY masterpiece
9. Cut oval to center front of flocked card panel
10. Save cut oval for another fun flocked project
11. Stamp, color, and cut out TRHD Caffeinated Owl image
12. Attach Caffeinated Owl with foam tape
13. Add clear gems around card

*** Make sure not to throw away the negative piece from your flock. You can definitely reuse it . I will be sharing a card really soon using the negative pieces from my foil and my flock.***
 Doesn't this Blue Diamond Deco Foil Flock just make you happy? Like I said earlier ... its like one of those fuzzy posters we'd get as a kid and color.

Here is one more look at the full card. I just want to say ... If you have never played with flock; you really should try it. It is so much fun and there are so many possibilities when using Therm-O-Web products.

  For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

-Niccole-


4 comments:

  1. I often feel like that owl looks.
    Rough day - just sit back and chill.
    Cute card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the background design and that cute Caffeinated Owl!

    ReplyDelete