Pages

Therm-O-Web, TRHD and Katie

Heyyyy!  We are collaborating with Therm-O-web this week!  Woohoo!  We have fun creations throughout the week, so keep checking back for more. 



I have a fun creation for you today, filled with unicorns, rainbows and foil!




Um... don't you just want to jump into the sparkly, dreamy scene?  Ride a unicorn or two?  Giddy-up! LOL. 

And can I draw your attention to the extra sparkle in the background →


OK, so here is how I made this:
  • I started with die cutting the Thanks border on some sticker paper that I had on hand.  The die is from Top Dog Dies (no longer around). 
  • Next, I peeled of the backing and applied my Deco Foil Rainbow Shattered Glass directly to the sticky portion. I set this aside.  
  • I  repeated this step with the Rainbow Die Set (Trinity).  I die cut the cloud dies from the Cloudy Day Scene Builder Die set in white and set them both aside. 
  • Then I stamped my unicorn from The Rabbit Hole Designs Sassy Stamp set on Copic friendly paper.  I colored it and fussy cut it out.  Again, I set this aside. 
  • The next step was to place my Candy Twist Stencil (TRHD) on a white card base.  I tacked it down with Pixie Spray.  Then I covered it with Glass Bead Glitter Gel and a palette knife.  (I like to rinse this type of thing off immediately when done so it doesn't stick to the stencil forever).
  • Once the background was dry, I came back in and added my elements; frame, rainbows, clouds and unicorn.
Here is another view:


Well I hope you enjoyed this card!  I loved making it and playing with these products!  


PRIZES: Head to Therm-O-Web for your chance at a prize to win a $25 gift card. 



Here are a few of the supplies used, feel free to head to my blog for the full list.  


 Thermoweb Deco Foil- Rainbow Shattered Glass     Pixie Spray
Thermoweb Foil- Rainbow Shattered Glass                    Pixie Spray                                  

  
                                         

                    TRHD- Sassy                              Candy Twist Stencil       


Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!  ~Katie


                                          

2 comments: