Pages

Best-tea!



Welcome back to the rabbit hole!

Echo here from Stamp N Ground with a fun rainbow watercolored card using Steeped in Happiness stamp set. I rarely bust out the watercolors anymore. I am so glad that I did because I loved how this turned out! It totally reminds me of my own dishes. I have fiestaware in a rainbow of colors! I am loving the fall and the cooler weather means I drink more hot tea. Something about snuggling up on the couch with a fuzzy blanket, a good book, and a hot cup of tea! 



I stamped the teapot and cup image with VersaFine ink in nocturne and embossed with clear embossing powder on 140 lb watercolor paper. 


Picked a variety of colors to watercolor teapot and cups. I used a brown colored pencil to had some shadowing under the teapot. I splattered brown watercolor paint and some liquid pixie dust. Stamped sentiment and added gems. Adhered to card base. I love all the sentiments that come in this set! 








                     For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.                                               



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Stamp on- Echo

1 comment:

  1. super fun! I'm going to share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

    ReplyDelete