Pages

Gourd-geous Therm-o-Web Collab


Hey everyone, it's Amanda W and I'm super excited to share this fun card using both The Rabbit Hole Designs and Therm-o-Web products!


Fall is my favorite time of year so I immediately grabbed Gourd-geous! from the September release and started coloring.


Here are the details:
  • Using Pixie Spray, I adhered my Deco Foil Starburst Stencil to my cardstock and covered it with Champagne Mist Metallix Gel.
  • While that was drying I stamped, colored and cut my pumpkin from Gourd-geous!
  • I took the largest label from the Nested Label Dies and cut it from vellum. Then I carefully heat embossed my sentiment in black embossing powder.
  • When the background was dry, I die cut he same label from the background and black cardstock 4 times and glued them all together for a raised look.
  • I glued the "frame" that was left to a card front, then glued the labels back in their spot, added the vellum label to that and popped my pumpkin up with foam squares.
  • For finishing touches I added glossy accents to the pumpkin's eyes and nose.

Here's a closer look at the subtle shimmer the Metallix Gel gives and the glossy eyes of the glowing pumpkin.

Such a fun card. I would love to send this to a girlfriend this fall. I think it would fit in perfect! Don't you?


I appreciate you stopping by! Be sure to check out the Therm-O-Web blog for more inspiration from their design team too.

Here are the products I used:



For more inspiration, news and updates check out these links.

4 comments: