Pages

Therm-o-Web Mermaid Hair


It's Amanda W and I'm really excited to be back today with another collab card featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs and Therm-O-Web products! It's so fun to use them together. Today I'm going all out GLITZ and GLITTER!!!


Here are the details:
  • Ink blend Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Peacock Feathers Distress inks and then adhered my Candy Twist Stencil with Pixie Spray. Then I covered the stencil with Glitz Glitter Gel in white.
  • While that was drying I pulled out Mermaid Hair and stamped, colored and cut out my images.
  • Then die cut my frame from white cardstock 4 times and glued them together.
  • Last I stamped my sentiment in green ink and cut it apart so I could scatter it in the card design.
  • For assembly I adhered my background glitter panel to the card front, then my frame with liquid glue because of the glitter texture and finally my images and sentiments were adhered with foam squares.
  • Finishing touches on this card were Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on the mermaid tail and fish. You can never have too much glitter when mermaids are involved!

Here's a closer look. Look at all that shimmer! This card is absolutely stunning in the light! The colors bounce off the glitter gel and it's so eye catching! The fun and whimsy of the whole card is fabulous!


I hope you enjoyed it. Remember to head over to the Therm-o-Web blog to see what their design team is creating too.

I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!

Here are the products I used:





For more inspiration, news and updates check out these links.


4 comments:

  1. Love that sparkle and the darling mermaid! Pretty colors and details! The stenciled background looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Great shading in the
    background. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete