Pages

A Caffeinated Giraffe's Christmas

 Hello everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the Blog today. I have a fun Christmas Card to share with you using some of my favorite products from TRHD.

On my card I used Caffeinated Giraffe, Kringle stamp, Kringle Die, Candy Twist Die, Back Alley Stencil, and Cotton Tail Blending Brushes. I first stamped my giraffe onto alcohol friendly paper with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink. I colored in the giraffe in with Copic markers and then paper pieced the robe and slippers with pattern paper from my stash. I then fussy cut my giraffe out.


I used the Back Alley Stencil with Crackling Campfire Distress ink with my blending brush. I then sprayed it with Festive Berries Distress Oxide Spray. I used the same pattern paper for the Candy Twist Die along with red textured paper. I cut out some pattern paper for my rectangle panel and added everything with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. I stamped my sentiment and banner with red and black dye ink from the Kringle Stamp set and cut it out with the coordinating die set. My panel was then added to a red A2 card base. Lastly, I added red sequins. I hope you like my card, thank you for stopping by!

TRHD Products Used:

Caffeinated Giraffe


Back Alley Stencil


Candy Twist Die


Kringle


Kringle Die


Cotton Tail Blending Brushes


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

Von Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment