Pages

Tea-Rex!

 Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the blog today. The Rabbit Hole Designs has a New Mini Release Today. I am so excited! I hope you'll check it out! There is 1 New Stencil and 1 New Stamp set. The New Mini stamp set is called Tea-Rex and The New Stencil is called Intersection Stencil.

Tea-Rex




Intersection Stencil




So much cuteness! I chose to foil the New stencil Intersection with Purple foil over lavender textured cardstock. I used The Deco Foil transfer Gel Duo and when it was dry I ran it through my die cutting machine. I then cut it out with a stitched rectangle. I stamped this cutie Tea-Rex onto Neenah Solar White paper with black hybrid ink and colored him in with my Altenew Artist Markers. I fussy cut him out. I think he's adorable in that teacup. I used a stitched teacup die and cut it out with white cardstock and ink blended with Pumice Stone Distress Oxide ink using the new stencil and my Cotton Tail Blending Brush.


I added the teacup diecut onto my foiled rectangle and then added my image with foam tape. I also placed a tea bag diecut with a foam square and twine. I colored the heart to match and ink blended the sides of it too. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with Versafine ink and clear embossing powder using Blended Sentiments 2. I cut it into a fishtail banner and glued it to my panel. Lastly, I added white gel accents, flowers, and stickles. My panel was then added to a A2 Card Base. I hope you like my card and the New Release! Thank you for stopping by!

TRHD Products Used:

Blended Sentiments 2


Cotton Tail Blending Brushes


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these

places.

The Rabbit Hole Designs 

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Fan Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

Happy Crafting!

Von Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment