Pages

Harmony and Balance...yes please!

Hola Rabbit Hole Fans! Amy here with another card to share featuring some of the awesome products that TRHD carries! Read on for more details!!








Today's card features the stunning Turtle Botanical Stamp set that came out in the September release. These stamp sets are just so stunning aren't they? I love florals and I think pairing them with animals is just so clever and beautiful. 






For this card I stamped the bloom flower by itself as well as the bloom that's on the turtle around the edge of an A2 size piece of watercolor paper. I used a sticky clear embossing ink and heat embossed the flowers with silver embossing powder. I then used watercolors and filled in the blooms. I find that having those raised embossed edges really helps contain the watercolor and lets it flow beautifully. If you have the patience to do so, don't heat set it, just let it dry on it's own. That's where the real magic is with watercolor! 

I also die cut out a shape and stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from the Flamingo Botanical Stamp Set as well as another one of the blooms. I incorporated some beige colored card stock and popped the sentiment up with some foam tape for added dimension. I assembled all the pieces together and that finishes my card today. These stamps are just so beautiful on their own, you don't really need much in terms of the design to really have that WOW factor. 


I hope that you found some inspiration here today. Be sure to check out all the  fabulous products that The Rabbit Hole Designs carries. You can follow this link HERE to see their whole product line. 






Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to check out additional information on the products that I used to create this card you can visit my blog at amyswares.com 

-Amy


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


3 comments:

  1. Spectacular design, the bold rich colours are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit late seeing this, but WOW this is gorgeous. The embossing really adds SO MUCH to the look, too. I love that you stamped a little bit on the midddle. I am going to try this. I have never noticed this stamp before now. I'm going to check it out. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete