Pages

A Sassy Good Bye 2020


 Hello my crafty friends and welcome to today's blog. I'm featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs' Caffeinated Bear and Circle Illusion stencil to create this sassy good-bye 2020 card.  This card is snarky and caffeinated.  


I used Spectrum Noir TriBlend alcohol markers to transform the bear into a panda bear.  I colored the ears and around the eyes with black and grey markers. To perk up the Panda, I colored the robe in bright pink and added yellow polka-dots. The fun bunny slippers and mug are colored an aqua blue.


I used a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" teal cardstock for the card front.  I used Pixie Spray to lightly tack the Circle Illusion stencil to the teal card front.  I added an oval stencil over the left side of the card front and stenciled Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide ink over the stencil using a Cotton Tail Blending Brush.


I die cut the words using letter dies in my stash and a glossy black cardstock and glued them on the card front.  I created the mask by scoring light blue cardstock every 1/8th inch and added lines.  I cut the scored cardstock into a small rectangle, angled the corners, and punched holes in each corner. I threaded twine through the holes to create a small face mask.


I added a die cut black glossy frame to the card front and glued it to a white A2 card base to complete the card.

Here are The Rabbit Hole Design products used in this card:

Caffeinated Bear stamp set


Optical Illusion stencil


Cotton Tail Blending Brushes


Thank you so much for joining me today.  I hope you enjoyed this Sassy Good Bye to 2020 card featuring the Caffeinated Bear stamp set and the Circle Illusion stencil.   May 2021 bring you joy and blessings.  See you in the New Year!

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment