Pages

Holiday Tags!

 Hello there and Happy Holidays!

It's Kelly here on the blog today sharing some holiday tags.

Pull out your Rabbit Hole favorites and spread some holiday joy!

This is a picture heavy post. I had SO MUCH FUN making these tags!

My tags feature several Rabbit Hole Designs Products:
  • Candy twist stencil
  • Caffeinated Reindeer stamp and die
  • Love You More stamp set
  • Kringle stamp and die

 

To make my tags, I stamped, colored and die cut or fussy cut my images.

I applied Glitz gel with the Candy Twist stencil on store-bought tags.

Stencils work GREAT on tags and are so much fun.  

I assembled my tags after the glitz dried. I used double-sided sticky tape to adhere the elements to the glitter. Nuvo gloss, glitter and foam make these tags extra special.

 

 
 
 for my hubs: 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 


 
 

 


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

The Rabbit Hole Designs 

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Fan Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

 

Thank you for stopping by. I hope these tags inspire you to use those Rabbit Hole favorites in fun, festive and even unexpected ways this holiday.

Have a GREAT holiday! 

-Kelly 


No comments:

Post a Comment