Pages

Candy Cane Twist Tags

 

As we get closer to Christmas, it's time to start wrapping gifts. Amanda here from Pear Blossom Press again, and I've been busy making fun gift tags. Today, I'm sharing another set. These are fast, easy, and tasty! 

To make these tags, I cut out Candy Twists from glitter paper and layered them onto simple tag shapes with TO/FROM stamped onto the back. The two layers are held together only with ribbon, no glue needed! I tied a candy cane on with bakers twine for an extra special treat. 

 

Aren't they fun? Of course, you can use traditional red and white candy canes, instead of these fruity flavored ones, but my kids always seem to like these better. 

If you'd like to see a quick tip on cutting perfect flagtail tags and banners, CLICK HERE

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back soon with more fun cards to share. In the meantime, for more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these fantastic places...

No comments:

Post a Comment