Pages

Who knew?

Hi TRHD Fans! Amy here and I have a fun caffeinated card to share featuring lots of products from The Rabbit Hole Designs! 






The star of the show is of course the hilarious Caffeinated Goat! But I used several other previous TRHD goods like the Drop It Stencil, Marquee Words, and the fabulous Perfectly Blended Stamp set. 







For this card I used my favorite Cotton tail blending brushes to ink blend through the Drop It Stencil onto a white card panel to create the background. 




I colored the adorable caffeinated goat with my alcohol markers, and fussy cut him out. I also stamped the large sentiment from the Marquee Words stamp set and heat embossed the smaller sentiment from the Perfectly Blended Stamp set. I assembled all these awesome pieces together onto an A2 size card base and there you have it! 



Thank you for checking out my project today. I hope that you enjoyed it! Be sure to check out all the  fabulous products that The Rabbit Hole Designs carries. You can follow this link HERE to see their whole product line. 






Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to check out additional information on the products that I used to create this card you can visit my blog at amyswares.com 

-Amy


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.


2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty palette and design, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. I am NOT someone who swears, but with what is going on with the economy, the election, everything, I might just start. I guess I could also sprinkle in some non-swearing words every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete