Pages

Happy New Year

 

Hello there! Michelle here, sharing a card for the New Year! I started off by trimming a piece of cardstock slightly smaller than 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I used the cluster of bubbles from the stamp set Spellcaster Witch and stamped the background repeatedly.  I colored the bubbles using Copic Markers in shades YR30, YR21, YR31.  Next step, I stenciled the words New Year using Spell It Stencil. I inked the stenciled words using picked raspberry distress oxide ink.

Lastly, I stamped the 'Happy' sentiment from the set Scripty Happy Birthday. I added a few embellishments to finish the card, some clear gems to the word 'Happy', stickles clear glitter glue to the bubbles, and white accents to the stenciled words.  I adhered the decorated panel to a piece of glitter cradstock than adhered the glitter cardstock to the card base.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!
I want to wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!!



1 comment: