Pages

Heard You Got a Bug

 It's Kelly here today on the Rabbit Hole Designs Blog.

I am sharing a card I made using "Got a Bug".

The design for this card came from an Online Card Class I took in the spring.

I used purple tape and masked off areas.  Then, I used several different shades of green ink to fill in the spaces.  I used the TH edge distressor tool on the sides of the top panel for a bit of texture.  I stamped colored and cut out the frog and added large googly eyes for a bit of fun. I wrapped the string around the card and hid the overlap point with the frog. The sentiment from the set was embossed in white and adhered.  To maintain the rustic look, I adhered the top panel to a kraft card base.   

 
 
 
 
 I added large googly eyes and a bit of yellow neon glitz gel on his belly.
 
 
 






For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.
 
 
Thanks for visiting the blog today,
Kelly 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment