Pages

Pretty Peony Note cards


Happy Wednesday!!  Tangii here with a simple note card using the Pretty in Peony stamp set.  I wanted to try something a little different (for me) for the card front base, so I split it!  I started with an 8.5" x 11 piece of cardstock, then I scored it at 2.5" and 6.75".  This gave me a card that opens with 2 flaps in the front.  I wanted one flap smaller than the other, but you could easily put your split in the middle or whatever.  Then I just used a die to give me fun edges, but you could just as easily draw/trace your own curves and then just cut yourself.

  
Next up I laid out my flowers and stem images to get good placement and then stamped, also stamping my sentiment.  I colored everything with Copics.

Finally, using a glue pen I went over both edges and then added some silver glitter.  I also added a silver twine ribbon to help keep the card closed and since it has a little elastic it easily slips on and off!

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment