Pages

Peppermint Paper Piecing -Cocktail Witch

 Hello my crafty friends! Today I wanted to share how I turned my cocktail witch into my peppermint holiday witch.


For the Cocktail Witch, I stamped her out on some red and white striped patterned paper and fussy cut the hat, dress, and stockings. I made sure to cut right on the black line so that it would match the full image. 

When I stamped her out I kept her broom so that I could cut the broom part off and replace it with a candy cane. For the background, I wanted to keep it festive and added a little foil to the  Circle and Stars 6x6 Stencil. I just happened to find a piece of green glitter paper just to add a little more sparkle to the background. This was such a fun card to make!!









For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment