Pages

Sledding ParTea with Tea-Rex!


Welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs blog. Whooohooo - let's go sledding!  Tea-Rex is on his way!  He grabbed his racing red tea cup. He is experiencing pure Joy as he sleds down the snowy hill.

I am using The Rabbit Hole Designs' Tea-Rex stamps set, Sassy Sentiments stamp set, the Slice of Christmas stencil and Cotton Tail blending Brushes to create this card.


I stamped the Tea-Rex image masking off the sugar cubes.  I colored the image with TriBlend and Copic alcohol markers/  I used a stippling techniques to color the Tea-Rex.  Stippling is when you use dots of color to color and shade an image. I hand drew and colored the Santa hat. After fussy cuting the images I glued the Santa hat to the Tea-Rex


The card front is a piece of 4"x 5 1/4" light blue cardstock.  I used my Cotton Tail Blender Brushes to blend Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink to create the sky. I used the Slice of Christmas stencil With Shark Tooth White ink to create the snow drifts for Tea-Rex to sled down.  I used a white gel pen to outline the drifts.  I die cut a wavy slider track in the card front make this an inactive card.


I went into my stash of dies and found the word Joy.  I die cut Joy from white glitter-stock and the outline from mirror red cardstock. I glued them together and to the top of the right of the card front. The glow-in-the-dark stars are fun embellishments from The Rabbit Hole Designs


I stamped one of the Sassy Sentiments stamps and hid it behind the red tea cup sled.  I created a pivoting slider pull allowing the tea cup to move seamlessly along the wavy track.  I used thick double-sided adhesive foam tape to attach the card front to a dark blue 4 1/8" x 5 3/8 piece of card stock.  I added it to a white A2 card base to complete the card.





Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today.  I hope you enjoyed this fun Sledding ParTea with Tea-Rex!  card featuring the Tea-Rex stamps set and the Slice of Christmas stencil.   I love hearing from you, What winter activities bring you Joy? Leave me a comment below!   

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/


 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment