Pages

Merry Pigmas & Happy Hoglidays!!


Happy, happy Friday-eve!  Tangii here for today's share!  I am doing another Christmas-y goodie but this time a tag!  I just love supah cute tags on gifties!!  For my tag today I used the Merry Pigmas stamp set & coordinating dies. I used some great patterned paper for the tag and then added a patterned die cut heart.  I stamped my sentiment in red up towards the top.

Next up I colored up my piggy.  I just couldn't resist inking him up in traditional pink.  I also colored up his suit in red, but I added a bit of Forest green to hos pant cuffs.  Using the coordinating dies I cut him out and popped him up on the tag/heart.
Finally I added some ribbon and a button and voila!  This baby is ready for a prezzie!!!  Guess this means I'd better get wrapping!!!  Thanks for popping by today, hope you have something fun planned for the coming weekend!

All of the items I linked in my post are available at The Rabbit Hole Designs.

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment